Thursday, December 16, 2010

telah terjadi. :)

nearly a month without boyfren ...
yea.. i do miss him. but im the one who made this decision. so nak taknak , terima je laa.. lagipun , ive time to calm down and cool down myself. and yet , i still prefer to be like dis. :)

ha ! im already addicted to Starbucks ! 1st time i tried the Caramel Cream with amin , and it taste sooooo good...(oh! thanks to amin for treating me.. :) )
and the second time , i went to lepak and dating with my gf named Leila , she treated me Starbucks and i certainly will choose the CARAMEL CREAM! :)
( thank you sweetheart ! :) )



2ndly is , the trip to BEIJING...
yeayy ! finally i can be awayyy from malaysia . :)
thankyou for taking me there mum and dad. :)
hopefully i can enjoy my days over there..
will be flying on 24th december ! taksabaaaarrrr !! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment