Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Loves,My Precious!!

this man above is my dad...i called him PAPA...his name is Jamalludin bin Hj Mohd.Dalal....
the best dad i ever had in this world...u all shud envy me cuz i have him as a father and also as a best fren.. a great companian..a great advisor..I LOVE YOU MUCH PAPA!!

dis woman above is my stepmum..i called her Aunty Mai....her name is Maimunah Abdul Wahid..
all this while,when we talked about stepmum,all people will said,stepmum = cruel,garang..or anything la...but not she...a very determined woman,stric to kids,a lovely person,a generous person is equal to my stepmum......believe it or not!I LOVE U AUNTY MAI!!!
dis guy above is my only brother...i used to call him Boy @ Ejuwee...haha..a great brother and lovely+caring too eventho can be evil sometimes..haha...he is a very protective bro...I LOVE YOU EJUWEe!!!

dis lady above is my elder sister..the 1st in our siblings...her name is Emeilda..dun underestimate her cuz eventho she seems like an ordinary person,but i really adore her..she is a lawyer,graduated from UIA,own 10As' for her SPM,an active lady,hardworking,and generous...damn!I LOVE HER.....i always said to my parents,"mcm mana la adik nk hidup if kak emy dah kawin nnti..."...seriously she is my fren,best fren,companian,partner in crime(HAHA),sister.........

No comments:

Post a Comment