Sunday, December 13, 2009

Year-End Sale



morning...after i woke up & had my breakfast wif my family,i went to take the cupcakes made by Sis Syabell(syaboy's sista)..


de cupcakes were damn nice &&& the design is sooo sweet..cumel jew..hee..better than i ate before..


maybe sbb die kukus kot & sooo lembut..nyummy...


thank q sis!

after that,we watched TWILIGHT.....wif my family at the living room of course....bagus sungguh itu cerita....sampai i want a VAMPIRE boyfriend..HAHA..ooononono!!i want to change my boyfren to a vampire....hikhik....

then after we solat zuhur,papa ajak us to MP...my mum wanted to betulkan her spects and sampai je sane,we had our lunch kat food court...

then,my dad ajk us to Royal Sporting House sbb my bro nk beli gloves....he's into golfing now...haha.....like father like son laa...

my mum offered me to buy a tennis racquet...at 1st i dun want..

then my mum said,"adik..amik je laa..murah nie....."

my dad pun cakap,"adik..take it....."

my sis cakap,"amik ni pastu ada bola tak??aa..amik bola skali..."

the racquet colour is sssooooo sweet..the combination of oink & purple..&&& dats issss sooo me...

haha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment